Start Your Project With Free Quote
Firm Silicone Foam with High Temp Adhesive
Firm Silicone Foam with High Temp Adhesive – 1/8″ Thick x 36″ Wide x 10 ft. Long
Silicone displays excellent resistance to high and low temperatures, compression sets, chemicals, and weather. Applications include gaskets, heat shields, fire stops, cushions, and insulation for a wide variety of applications. This firm Silicone is stronger and more durable than our standard offering for the most demanding of applications.
- Shape: Roll; Cell Type: Closed Cell; Material: Silicone
- Grade: Roll; Firmness: Closed Cell; Backing Type: Silicone
- Thickness: 1/8″; Width: 36″; Length: 10 ft.
- Color: Red; Texture: Textured; Compression Deflection at 25%: 17 psi; Density: 50 lbs / cu. ft.; Tensile Strength: 200 psi
- Temperature Range: -100° to 500° F; Adhesive Temperature Range: -100° to 500° F; Specifications Met: ASTM D1056 2D4
There are no reviews yet.