Start Your Project With Free Quote
High Temp Adhesive Silicone Foam Roll
High Temp Adhesive Silicone Foam Roll – 1/2″ Thick x 36″ Wide x 10 ft. Long
Silicone displays excellent resistance to high and low temperatures, compression set, chemicals and weather. Applications include gaskets, heat shields, fire stops, cushions, and insulation for a wide variety of applications.
- Shape: Roll; Cell Type: Closed Cell; Material: Silicone
- Grade: Roll; Firmness: Closed Cell; Backing Type: Silicone
- Thickness: 1/2″; Width: 36″; Length: 10 ft.
- Color: Red; Texture: Textured; Compression Deflection at 25%: 10 psi; Density: 42 lbs / cu. ft.; Tensile Strength: 100 psi
- Temperature Range: -100° to 500° F; Adhesive Temperature Range: -100° to 500° F; Specifications Met: ASTM D1056 2D3