Start Your Project With Free Quote
Platinum Cured Silicone Tubing 3/4 ID x 1 OD x 1′
Platinum Cured Silicone Tubing 3/4 ID x 1 OD x 1′ is an excellent choice in applications where other plastic or rubber tubing does not offer enough flexibility or resistance to extreme temperatures.
Platinum Cured Silicone Tubing 3/4 ID x 1 OD x 1′ Specifications:
- Tubing ID: 3/4″
- Tubing OD: 1″
- Tubing Material: Peroxide-Cured Silicone
- Temperature Range: -100° – 500° F
- Working Pressure: 5 psi @ 70° F
- Made from FDA-sanctioned ingredients
- Odorless, tasteless and inert
- Resists UV, ozone, gases and moisture
- NSF 51 certified for food equipment materials
- Coil Length: 50’*
- Beverage Service
- Deionized Water Transfer
- Duplicating Equipment
- Food Service
- Gaskets, Seals and O-Rings
- Hot Water Feeds
- Insulation Sleeving
- Medical and Dental
- Peristaltic Pumps
- Portable Gravity Water Filters
- Thermal Protection
Note: Any length of tubing that is less than a full coil must be custom cut and is non-returnable. Only complete, unaltered coils may be returned.
* Orders for lengths greater than 50′ will receive full coil(s). Any remaining length will be shipped as a separate segment.
Note: Tubing is measured by Outside Diameter (O.D.), specified in inches(e.g., 1.250) or a fraction of an inch (eg. 1-1/4″). Pipe is usually measured by NOMINAL PIPE SIZE (NPS). Although it is related to the OD, it is significantly different.