Start Your Project With Free Quote
Silicone Tubing Braid Reinforced – 1/2″ I.D. x .800″ O.D.
Note: Unless otherwise requested, this 1/2″ silicone tubing will ship in one continuous piece up to 100 feet. The product is sold by the foot. Enter how many feet you require in the Quantity box.
This tubing has double the wall thickness as our standard tubing to resist kinks and provide better abrasion resistance. It contains a reinforced braid to handle high pressure applications as well as helping to prevent kinking.
Silicone Tubing Braid Reinforced Product Details
Silicone Tubing is perfect for transferring hot wort or other liquids!
This silicone tubing is able to resist extreme temperature variations from -100°F to 500°F. The translucent natural color of the silicone tubing allows you to visually monitor the flow.
Silicone tubing has good electrical and weatherability properties. This versatile tubing is resilient, stretchable, and resistant to compression, U.V., ozone, gases, and moisture. This high temperature silicone tubing is tasteless, odorless and inert.
SILICONE TUBING APPLICATIONS
SILICONE TUBING PROPERTIES *
- Hardness, Shore A ±5: 50
- Tensile Strength psi: 1100
- Elongation at Break %: 375
- Brittle Temperature: -100°F
- Max. Operating Temperature: 500°F **
- Comp. Set, 22 hrs. at 177°F: 35%
- Tear Resistance, (ppi min.): 100
- Burst pressure at 70 deg. F: 30 psi
* Values listed are typical for the material used in manufacture, except where noted, and are meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for your application.
** When used in an NSF application, the maximum operating temperature is limited to 350°F.
There are no reviews yet.